The standard for new online casino sites US gaming continues to get better and better. As fresh innovations hit the market, the competition gets ever more intense and ensures that new mobile casinos have to begin at an elite standard if they are to thrive in the market.
Unlock up to 500 free spins on Starburst!See website for full T&C
Spin the Mega Reel Wheel for up to 500 Free spins / Aamazon VouchersSee website for full T&C
Grab 200 free spins & enjoy over 1200 games!See website for full T&C
Unlock up to 500 free spins!See website for full T&C
Grab a welcome package worth £600 + 200 Free Spins!See website for full T&C
Earn up to £2000 + 100 free spins on your 1st 3 deposits!See website for full T&C
Unlock super bonuses: double your 1st deposit!See website for full T&C
Grab 50 free spins on signup – no deposit needed!See website for full T&C
Join & get up to £1500 + 100 free spins on your 1st 3 deposits!See website for full T&C
The sites above are the leaders when it comes to new online casinos 2019. Across all of those casinos, there are different features and benefits, such as multi-platform software, live dealer games, secure payment methods, and more. Overall, however, those casinos share the trustworthiness and fairness as core traits.
Having identified the finest new casino sites 2019, it is now worth discussing the main topics that you need to know about. Below, you will encounter the latest news from the online casino world as well as helpful details on welcome offers, mobile apps, and payment methods.
News from Online Casinos
We are thoroughly impressed by the originality and innovation that has become common with the newest casino game titles that are hitting the market.
- Bet N’ Spin is a new kid on the block, which gives 200% up to £500. Its strategy includes a no nonsense black background site, banking with Bitcoins, and massive pooled progressive jackpots.
- Slots Gold is the latest JumpMan site (and they’re really pumping those sites out!). Welcoming offers include a 100% cash match and 20 free spins.
- Midaur Casino isn’t just new, it also has a really different glowing antiqued gold effect, for a strong casino showcasing multiple game vendors under its gilt veneer.
- Sweet Strike Casino is new and has an unmistakable bling quality, with games by Cozy. Its welcome is £10 free and 100% deposit match. This site is tidy and clean cut.
- BetSoft has unleashed a new 20-line game called The Angler, with a kind-faced protagonist, Otis the fisherman. Players are treated to adorable fishy symbols against a realistic wharf background.
The new generation of games, and the newest casinos that feature them, are a whole lot more than pretty graphics, owing to their advanced underlying technologies.
More and More Welcome Packages
Bonuses remain a popular area of contention among online casinos, but some are much more competitive than others. In particular, it was the new online casinos 2019 that are already looking very generous when it comes to bonus offers. To try and outdo one another, new casino sites US have favoured welcome packages.
By integrating multiple elements, players feel like they receive greater value. Welcome packages can contain at least two deposits, with hundreds of pounds in bonus funds available to unlock. Beyond bonus funds, though, it is important to diversify welcome packages. On this front, free spins have proven instrumental.
However, there is an issue with free spins in that many casinos are still holding back from offering them. Among NetEnt-powered casinos, it is common to encounter free spins. Unfortunately, though, they are not to as common on gaming content produced by Playtech or Microgaming. Greater uptake of free spins could lead to more and more welcome packages for new online casinos 2019.
Web Loses Ground to Native Apps
At present, the majority of online casinos are designed as a single website that has the capability to adjust its screen size over many different devices, covering smartphones, tablets, and laptops. As a result, these casino sites do not require multiple web apps to cover Android, iOS, and other platforms, but there are indications that native apps could be set for a comeback.
Playtech has recently revealed a newly designed native app that would be exclusively available to bet365 players on their iOS devices. Web apps are great for their convenience, but Playtech is now pushing its native app on the basis that it offers loading times that are three times quicker than mobile casino games on HTML5.
When you unveil a concept like 3D sound, you are going to demand attention. Early last year NetEnt revealed its Jack’s World concept at the ICE Totally Gaming conference. Based on the existing Jack and the Beanstalk slot, this natively designed app gives players an immersive sound experience to heighten the feeling of playing in virtual reality.
A final touching point for this section is that Android casino developers will continue to deliver their native apps via the casino sites themselves, as the Google Play store does not permit gambling apps, whereas the App Store does.
The Importance of Innovation
The best new online casinos draw in players and keep them there by continuing to wow them with exciting innovations. Without innovating, casinos will stagnate and players will leave. Here are some of the best examples of innovation:
- Slot design: The traditional five-reel by three-row slot design is subtly being shaken up by NetEnt. Motörhead and When Pigs Fly are two examples of slots that defy conventional design to great effect.
- Graphics: NetEnt’s on-going commitment to superb graphics has been embraced by rising software stars like Play’n GO and NextGen Gaming.
- Themes: Video slots stand the best chance of success when they have clearly defined themes and stories. From branded releases like Ghostbusters and Batman to original creations like Great Wild Elk and Lost Vegas, themes are continuing to matter to players.
- VR and AR: Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) are new technologies currently being explored by software providers NetEnt and Microgaming. These technologies offer superior immersion, but don’t except them to be widely available until players start investing in VR and AR products.
In the past, mobile and live dealers were innovations that some casino sites ignored at their peril. Both of those concepts are now standard throughout much of the marketplace. In the future, VR and AR are two concepts that could reach that level.
Moving forward, the marketplace is likely to show a trend for players using different methods to make their deposits:
- PayPal power: The great thing about a new PayPal casino is that you can make safe and secure payments without submitting credit card details. More and more e-wallets are emerging to challenge the king, but players are unwilling to shift from such a trusted payment method.
- Pay by phone: A new pay by phone casino comes out with every passing month. Using Boku as an example, this payment approach works by crediting deposits to phone bills – the security check is completed securely though SMS confirmation and security codes.
- Death of e-vouchers: paysafecard acquired the competing USash e-voucher in November 2014. Since then, no alternative has emerged to compete at paysafecard’s level, which suggests there is a falling demand for e-vouchers.
- Bitcoin boom: The world has known about Bitcoin for a number of years now, but this cryptocurrency and secure payment method has not been relevant in the gambling business until the past couple of years. Look for Bitcoin to become more common among the larger casinos as time goes on.
- Further consolidations: You might not have known this, but Paysafe Group is a consolidation of Neteller, Skrill, and paysafecard. In the future, we could see more payment providers coming together, especially among the new companies that gather together to create stronger entities.
There are many reasons why you a new online casino can offer you a superb gaming experience, but this guide is filled with the examples that we believe are the most important.